Mail: Paula Cooper, PhD, ABN
5229 100th Dr E
Parrish, FL 34219
For questions, please call Paula Cooper, PhD, ABN
Phone: 941-685-6098 EST
Minimal requirements for a post-doctoral training program to become a recognized site through the AABN include the following:
- The graduate training program is the equivalent of two years of full-time education and training (accrual of a minimum of 4000 training hours).
- The training program utilizes a scientist-practitioner training model and follows closely to the Houston Conference on training and education in neuropsychology.
- At least two hours per week in didactic learning activities are provided.
- A licensed and board certified neuropsychologist is identified as the Director of Training (ABN, ABPdN or ABCN).
- At least two currently licensed psychologists are within the training program.
- A minimum of two hours per week of supervision is offered throughout the duration of the training experience.
- There is opportunity for trainees to have access to clinical services and training programs in medical specialties and allied professions.